Monday, May 10, 2004

Stuff

So, who is this mysterius character saying these things to you(1), you ask?

I am here to join the ranks of the socially and emotionally retarded(2), who make regular practise (or practise at all) in posting things about their meaningless and shallow and dull lives on public forums for all the world to see. Proudly waving the flag of belonging to this marvellous group of people.

One thing you will not find on here is daily entries about how my mummy screamed at me, or how I didn't get the grade I wanted, or any other such non-sense. And don't kid yourself otherwise, that kind of stuff is non-sense, nothing more.

If what I says challenges your point of view, upsets you, whatever... I don't care.

The kind of people who are welcome to leave now:
1. The kind of people who are here to subscribe to someone else's point of view as they don't have a mind of their own
2. You want someone to identify with (go join a religion!)

The kind of people I welcome:
1. Open minded individuals
2. Those looking to further their understanding of the world around us
3. Those not feeling threatened by new points of view
4. People who don't watch Reality TV

Credits/Discredits:
1 = Credit goes to Fabio from Fast Forward or Full Frontal (forget which!) for this quote.
2 = No relation to the reference used on Reality TV show in Australia recently, please don't confuse me, or us with such shallow pathetic attention seeking wh0res

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home